Saturday, November 6, 2010
Thank you for your interest in St. Dominic’s Christmas Bazaar & Craft Sale. This year marks the 30th anniversary of our Christmas Bazaar and we look forward to sharing this special event with you!
Please review the information below outlining our vendor information and application process. An application form is also attached. Beginning on Monday, August 16th, completed applications with payment will be accepted at the church office in person or via Canada Post.
· Tables are available to vendors selling crafts, collectibles, home décor, clothing, toys, and gift items. In an effort to provide a wide variety of goods, we reserve the right to limit the number of vendors selling similar items.
· We are unable to accommodate vendors selling food that is consumable on site, vendors selling baked goods, franchisees, or service providers.
· All tables measure 8’ x 2.5’ except for tables 57, 58, 59 and 60 which are 6’ x 2.5. Please provide your own table coverings.
· Tables are limited to one table per vendor. The exception to this will be that tables 57/58 and 59/60 will be sold as a 12 foot length for $75.00. Double tables may also be available in our library room – tables 61, 62, 63, and 64.
· In you are interested in a second table other than the spaces listed above; you may indicate this on your application. Requests for a second table will be considered after September 15, if space is available.
· Tables are assigned on a first come, first served basis and only when full payment is received. Vendors will be able to indicate a preferred row, but not a specific table. Although vendor preference will be considered, in all cases, tables will be assigned in a way that maximizes safety, variety, and traffic flow. Your understanding is appreciated.
· Our floor plan is on the website (http://www.stdominicschurch.ca/) and will provide general table location information.
If you need power:
· We have a very limited number of tables with access to power. These tables are generally along the perimeter of the hall and they go quickly! Only vendors at these tables will be allowed to connect a low power draw device to these outlets. Note: Safety is our primary concern, so access to power cannot be guaranteed to any vendor.
· Please bring your own extension cord.
Application & Fee Information:
· The table fee is $50.00 per table. Tables 57/58 and 59/60 will be sold as a 12 foot length for $75.00.
· Cheques may be made payable to St. Dominic’s Resettlement Fund. We are unable to accept post-dated cheques
· Mail registration/fee to: St. Dominic’s Bazaar, 625 Atwater Avenue, Mississauga, ON L5G 2A8
· Drop off registration/fee: Parish Office, 625 Atwater Avenue (NW corner of Cawthra and Atwater)
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations requests received prior to Oct. 4th, 2010, will be refunded less a $10.00 administration fee.
Dates to Remember:
· Starting Monday, August 16, 2010 Completed applications with payment accepted at church office in person or via Canada Post
· Monday, October 4, 2010 Cancellation with refund, less a $10.00 administration fee.
· Friday, November 5, 2010 5:00 pm – 7:15 pm - Vendor registration & set-up
· Saturday, November 6, 2010 8:00 am – 9:00 am – Vendor registration & set-up
9:00 am – 2:30 pm – Open to public
2:30 pm – 3:00 pm – Vendor display/table tear –down
Questions: email: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in St. Dominic’s Christmas Bazaar & Craft Sale. We will look forward to seeing you on November 6th. 2010!